Needle.sh SDK inspects the requests in your web app to detect and block security attacks. As part of its operation,
the SDK sends the following data to the Needle.sh server.
Incident related data
In case an incident is detected in a request, the following request data is sent to the Needle.sh server. You can
view this data for any incident in the incident details section.
• Argument containing the offending payload (e.g. GET parameter, HTTP header)
• IP address of the request
• HTTP method of the request (e.g. GET, POST)
• Server (taken from the HTTP host header)
• Path (path of the request)
• User Agent
Application related data
To make sure that the SDK works with your web application, and to build future security features, the following web
application data is sent to the Needle.sh server.
• Packages used in your web application (e.g. In Node.js, dependencies listed in your project's package.json)