With the Needle.sh Slack integration, you can receive security incident alerts in your Slack channels.
You can connect to Slack if you are an admin for the Needle.sh account.
• Go to the Integrations section in your account, and click 'Connect Slack' button.
• You will be taken to the
Slack website to authenticate yourself and give permissions for the Needle.sh app to send messages to your Slack account.
Configuring Slack alerts
You can configure to receive incident alerts for particular security modules.
• To receive security incidents in Slack, go to 'Security' section and click on a security module.
• Under 'Incident alerts', click the checkbox for receiving Slack alerts and click on 'Choose Slack channel' to
select a Slack channel on which to receive alerts.
• Save the changes to start receiving alerts on Slack for future incidents.
• To stop receiving alerts on Slack, you can uncheck the checkbox for Slack alerts and save the changes.
• To change the Slack channel for the alerts, you can click 'Choose channel' and select from the list of Slack channels.
You can disconnect to Slack if you are an admin for the Needle.sh account.
• Go to the Integrations section in your account, and click 'Disconnect Slack' button.